Matcha is a Japanese superfood powder made from finely ground green tea leaves. Matcha has been used in tea ceremonies since the 12th century and is now a global obsession thanks to its incredible benefits for the body and mind. We’re breaking it all down below.
- Organic matcha plus brain boosting superfoods, cordyceps mushroom and ashwagandha.
- 137x more antioxidants than green tea, making this blend an antioxidant powerhouse!
- Promotes sustained energy and alertness without the jitters
- Matcha helps rev metabolism, burn calories, and torch fat
- Helps you stay focused and stress less
- Fresh and invigorating flavor with hints of ginger and wheatgrass
- USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Sugar Free
Not your typical green tea.
Matcha and green tea come from the same plant, but that’s pretty much where the similarities end. Matcha powder is stone ground from green tea leaves. The leaves are shade-grown to boost the chlorophyll and amino acid content of the finished product. When you drink matcha, you consume the entire tea leaf (as opposed to traditionally steeped teas), so you get the full nutrient content of the green tea plant.
The energy with benefits.
Matcha gets its beautiful green color from chlorophyll, a proven detoxifier that’s incredible for your skin and immunity. It’s also packed with essential amino acids and antioxidants to boost your wellness from within.
How to use matcha:
ï»¿Matcha is incredible in lattes, smoothies, or your morning oats! Find it in our Matcha Turmeric Latte Blend, or Pure Matcha.